Tuesday 13 March 2012

Junior School Churchtime

Yesterday we had our first Junior School Churchtime. Our Junior School memory verse for the week was introduced yesterday by Molly and Polly.
Some children in 2F can already remember parts of this verse! The memory verse is:


Isaiah 41:10
"Do not fear, for I am with you; 
   do not be dismayed, for I am your God. 
I will strengthen you and help you; 
   I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."


Do your best to try and learn this before your STACKS group next week 2F :) 

4 comments:

  1. Dear 2F, I think junior school churchtime was very fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. from jack
    i like the verse we i hope its good and fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear 2F,
    Remember when I did news about Isaiah 41:10.
    whel I looked it up by my self and in that paticular bible the verse went like this:
    Do not be afraid i am with you I will strenthan you and help you and I will uphold
    you with my richous right hand and help you
    Isaiah 41: 10

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great verse that Noah has memorised! .. He said that there's a song for it, but he cant remember the tune...
    (noah's dad)

    ReplyDelete