Friday 2 November 2012

Mrs Frances' Last Day

Thank you so much to my beautiful class and their families for making my entire year so wonderful. I was sad to finish school but I am excited that my baby is arriving very soon.
We had a fantastic day on Wednesday with a very fun class party. We enjoyed playing pass the parcel, doing balloon relays and musical statues, and eating "spiders". Thanks to Zack's mum for making some delicious chocolate cupcakes!
Thank you 2F for being a wonderful class. I can't wait for you to meet my baby.
Love Mrs Frances

7 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs frances I Miss you very much I just
    wish you could stay I WANT YOU BACK love from Zoe!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear mrs francess I WANY YOU BACK!
    I mis you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mrs France

    Thank you for puting the party on I really thank you.

    From Harry ooooooxooooooxoxoo













    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mrs Frances

    It was an epic party you put up ;).



    From Harry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear mrs frances,
    Thank you for the party you had for us. I wish you did not have the baby. We already miss you so so so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanting to say congratulations Mrs Frances for the baby:) Me and zoe are saying every day now WE WANT YOU BACK! So can you please come back to visit us because we miss you very much and are hoping you are ok:)<3
    To Mrs Frances <3 Ebony
























































    <















































































































    ; me and zoe are saing every morning WE WANT YOU BACK!Can you please

    ReplyDelete