Friday 16 November 2012

Welcome Baby Seth

Hi 2F,
I hope you are enjoying your last few weeks of school before you have Christmas holidays and go off to Year 3.
You would have heard that my baby boy has been born! His name is Seth Levi Frances and he was born on November 14th at 1:57am.
He is very cute and a very good baby and he can't wait to meet you all!! I will do my best to bring him to school sometime during Week 8. Until you get to meet him in real life, here is a picture.

Love you all!
Mrs Frances

8 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs Frances I love you lots and lots
    your baby is so cute love from Zoe!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute baby. Can't wait to see him your awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mrs Frances hope the baby does,t cry because my friend as a baby and he cry,s to your baby is so cute love so much from lachlan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mrs Frances Congratulations. Seth is so cute. i can't wait to meet him.
    Love Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear mrss Frances your baby is cute. i love it
    love niamh

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear mrs francess hope you are feeling well after you had your baby and can come again and again and again and again AND....another one for good luck:p CONGRATULATIONS for the baby he looks bigger on the photo than what he really is<3 I want to come to your house and see him more and more and more he is so cue he is the cutest baby i,v seen in he world..so far. To mrs francess love Ebony :) (: :p <3











    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi guys I miss you so much baby Seth is so cute I'm having so much fun at my new school

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily,
      We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your new school. We will miss you so much at MACC!! We hope you are making lots of new friends and that you had a good holiday.
      Love Mrs Frances and Seth

      Delete